Skip to toolbar
Open/Close Toolbox
Format: Items (Archive)
Map
Google map image of location pin
Copyright
15
© 2005 University of Waikato Library. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Tweet this on TwitterShare this on FacebookShare this on LinkedInShare this on TumblrShare this via email
   

The Mission House first occupied October 1847 by Archdeacon A. N. Brown

Editing is temporarily disabled

Cancel Edit
The Mission House first occupied October 1847 by Archdeacon A. N. Brown
loading google map....